something different

Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Ok here is my idea. Everyone post up three shots taken with a point and shoot camera that has no post processing done to it. Basically the idea of this thread is to post what you and the camera captured. Have fun and enjoy it.

I will go first.

DSCF4344.jpg

DSCF4348.jpg

DSCF4391.jpg

sorry about the last one. Not sure how to rotate it.

Michael

ill play lol

23rl7xt.jpg

2rz2xyr.jpg

5nko5z.jpg

969gtl.jpg

cant wait till xmas to get my d40 (save it, i know ppl dont like them lol)

I really like three and four. Two would be on the list but it is a bit too tilted for me after the amount of beers I've drank tonight. LOL

Michael

It it acceptable if we post unprocessed shots from our DSLR?
(I don't even own a P&S)

I really like three and four. Two would be on the list but it is a bit too tilted for me after the amount of beers I've drank tonight. LOL

Michael

hey thanks, i know its a bit of an extreme angle but i was about a half a mile down a train and it started to rain so i was running back. that pic was taken while i was actually under the train staying dry haha

It it acceptable if we post unprocessed shots from our DSLR?
(I don't even own a P&S)

Basically no processing is what I was thinking about on this thread so why not.

Michael

I took these with my Canon SD750. The greatest Point and Shoot!

1.My baby Scuba Steve. His shell is about the size of a half dollar coin in this picture.
4188230256_c963c7f51c.jpg

2. Our Gingerbread House from last year. We had a skylight, when you looked in, we had a fire place, furniture and wall art inside!
4192347823_08c908c993_o.jpg

3. The only PP I did to this was added the vignette. The saturation and colors are all out of the camera.
3418428552_967c766003_o.jpg

Most reactions

Back