What's new

Something different

Josh66

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Oct 31, 2007
Messages
14,593
Reaction score
1,239
Location
Cedar Hill, Texas
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
9652156004_d711b7880a_b.jpg
 
It's a neat shot, although I wish the finer particles, or scratches, detract from the image. Otherwise I like it.
 
The dust, water spots, et al - I debated cloning out. I guess I should - if only to have something to compare it to. Couldn't decide if they added to the photo or distracted.
 
The dust, water spots, et al - I debated cloning out. I guess I should - if only to have something to compare it to. Couldn't decide if they added to the photo or distracted.

I like the water sports as they add another element. It's the smaller scratch like spots I think would be a good idea to remove.
 
Here's another from right after that one:


2013090133 by J E, on Flickr

I don't know what went "wrong" with these, but they did not come out how I expected. I like it though. I think I'll go back and clone out the dust on the first one, but leave the water spots. (Well, maybe I'll clone them out too...)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom