DSC_3409finalsizeddownagain.jpg

DSC_3410finalsizeddownagain.jpg

DSC_3412finalsizeddownagain.jpg

DSC_3414finalsizeddownagain.jpg

DSC_3415finalsizeddownagain.jpg

DSC_3416finalsizeddownagain.jpg

DSC_3393finalsizeddown.jpg

Last edited:
As far as exposure and lighting, they look pretty good to my eyes, but it looks like they're all crooked (maybe your tripod wasn't level?)... you might want to work on your horizon line.

As far as exposure and lighting, they look pretty good to my eyes, but it looks like they're all crooked (maybe your tripod wasn't level?)... you might want to work on your horizon line.

ya they are very crooked lol

I took them from a funny angle at the observation point, and there were alot of people there on this particular night, and I was on my way to Vegas, and the misses didnt want to wait around for space to clear, so i was stuck shooting in the positions I could get.

I think that next time I go on such a road trip, I am going to add in some extra hours into my schedule for shooting and stops.

This was a cannonball run basically from Portland to Eola Texas in 36 hours, and then two days down in Texas, then back to Portland again in 37 hours. :confused:

Great night shots of the dam.

#1 and #8 are really cool. When i first looked at #1, I thought it was a miniature in a cavern or something. After scrolling down I realized it was a dam (water was a dead giveaway). But those 2 shots had me really thinking. Almost like an underground world! Cool!

Derrick

#1 and #8 are really cool. When i first looked at #1, I thought it was a miniature in a cavern or something. After scrolling down I realized it was a dam (water was a dead giveaway). But those 2 shots had me really thinking. Almost like an underground world! Cool!

Derrick

ya! an underground world would be amazing, too bad most of us cant get into existing caverns to take such pictures, although i doubt there are any that are large enough to hold hoover dam!

love them, #2 especially... i didnt notice any crookedness

yes, i really like the colors in #2, the pictures were a bit yellow prior to some color corrections in Photoshop, but after that you could really see the detail!

Hmm, looks like they havent worked much on that bride since i was there a year ago.

Nice shots, love the lines in #4.

geez all of your shots are more than good especially the 1st shot..

Most reactions

New Topics

Back