Pleasetakeitkind TPF Noob! Joined Jan 20, 2008 Messages 354 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 3, 2008 #1 1. 2. 3. 4.
plentygood TPF Noob! Joined Aug 18, 2007 Messages 434 Reaction score 0 Location Arr-Kan-Saw Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 3, 2008 #2 I really like these, especially the first one. Would you mind sharing what kind of processing you did?
I really like these, especially the first one. Would you mind sharing what kind of processing you did?
kellylindseyphotography TPF Noob! Joined Mar 26, 2008 Messages 1,270 Reaction score 0 Location Haverhill, Ma Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit May 3, 2008 #3 Hard to make these un-like snapshots due to the content. I think 3 is the most successful but I personally feel the contrast is too much for my taste.
Hard to make these un-like snapshots due to the content. I think 3 is the most successful but I personally feel the contrast is too much for my taste.