Somewhat Scary

vonDrehle

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I must say I believe my guardian angel was with me today. First after playing disc golf I was leaving the course which is in the back of a neighborhood. I was just driving along I suddenly realized that I had just ran a stop sign and gone across a 4 lane road with a turn lane in the middle. I have played this course 3 times and every time the stop sign sneaks up on me. This time I did not even see the thing. Oh and I have to turn right at the stop sign so it was not an intentional run. Later that day I find out that there was a major wreck that closed down all 4 lanes of the interstate I have to take to get to the course. And to top it all off I find out that there was a BODY found tonight at the course I was playing today, by myself mind you.

Sheesh! You must have a good guardian angel!... Glad you weren't involved in any accidents. The running a stop sign or a red light can have
disastrous results.

You should call up the DOT and let them know you feel the stop sign needs to be changed. You might just save another life. Then again they might not do anything but it doesn't hurt to try.

Yeah I might do that. Next time I play I'm going to see if it is me, or in fact the stop sign that is causing the problem.

Most reactions

Back