M mikeinsc TPF Noob! Joined Dec 31, 2009 Messages 22 Reaction score 0 Location South Carolina Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 7, 2010 #1
Jankster TPF Noob! Joined Nov 11, 2009 Messages 334 Reaction score 0 Location NoHo Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 7, 2010 #2 its a bit dark...you lose a lot of detail in the owl. nice find tho!!
I Imposter.Cow. TPF Noob! Joined Jan 7, 2010 Messages 59 Reaction score 0 Location Gering, Nebraska Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 7, 2010 #3 creepy, yea a close up on him would of been nice, he kinda gets lost in the trees
M mikeinsc TPF Noob! Joined Dec 31, 2009 Messages 22 Reaction score 0 Location South Carolina Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 7, 2010 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 No post processing was done with the first image. And I couldn't have been any closer. He was about 80 - 90ft up and I was zoomed all the way out at 200mm. But I hope that this crop and brightening of the picture helps to show the bard owl better.
No post processing was done with the first image. And I couldn't have been any closer. He was about 80 - 90ft up and I was zoomed all the way out at 200mm. But I hope that this crop and brightening of the picture helps to show the bard owl better.