Photos NOT OK to edit
I took this series this weekend, C&C please

FLAMECHAIR00028.jpg

FLAMECHAIR00015.jpg

FLAMECHAIR00025.jpg

FLAMECHAIR00005.jpg

FLAMECHAIR00003.jpg

FLAMECHAIRinflames00028.jpg

All of them are absolutely amazing. And I love the effect. It adds something sort of mysterious and dreamy. Did you do that with a filter or with a photo editing program? I especially love the one where the chair's in the water, and the one of the chair on fire.

All of them are absolutely amazing. And I love the effect. It adds something sort of mysterious and dreamy. Did you do that with a filter or with a photo editing program?

Thank you! I created allot of different layers in photoshop haha.

Really nice series. I like all six images, but #4 is particularly mesmerizing. That chair is omnipresent, much like the garden dwarf from Amélie.

Together they make a really great sequence! I could see that series hanging on a wall. The ending (#6) ended it with a nice chuckle - for me anyway! Good stuff man!

Together they make a really great sequence! I could see that series hanging on a wall. The ending (#6) ended it with a nice chuckle - for me anyway! Good stuff man!
I think I am going to hang the entire series in my room. It was fun shooting that las shot too lol

Really nice series. I like all six images, but #4 is particularly mesmerizing. That chair is omnipresent, much like the garden dwarf from Amélie.

Thank you. The assignment was based on the roaming gnome lol.

Nething I could do to make it better?

Most reactions

Back