SONY NEX5 and lenses mint condition $1500

mringer

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Beautiful Sony Nex-5 camera Kit with Sony 18-55 F3.5-5.6 OSS lens
Sony NEX-5 Specifications from Adorama Learning Center

Tamron 18-200mm F/3.5-6.3 Di III VC Lens (for Sony E-mount)
Tamron 18-200mm F/3.5-6.3 Di III VC Lens for Sony E AFB011S-700

Sigma 18-250 F3.5-6.3 DC OS HSM Lens (for Sony)
Sigma 18-250mm f/3.5-6.3 DC OS HSM review: Digital Photography Review

I purchased the main camera kit about two years ago but have used it very little. I thought I wanted something a little more serious than a point and shoot. And this seemed the perfect in-between solution. I wanted a zoom, but Sony didn't offer it when the camera first came out. So I purchased the Sigma lens with the Sony LA-EA1 adapter (not included, sold previously, Sony Alpha LA-EA1 Camera Mount Adapter LAEA1 B&H Photo Video) and while it takes REALLY BEAUTIFUL pictures, I found that I'm just not serious enough to want to futz around with all the lens settings, etc. I thought I would be happy once Sony came out with their zoom and I got the ability to autofocus. I went to purchase it finally, at the local camera shop, and was sold on the Tamron lens as a slightly less expensive and just as capable substitute. And it's great, but, even with the ability to now autofocus my zoom, I still am not into the handling of the lens to zoom, etc. I think it's time to go back to a decent point and shoot.

So, my loss is your gain. With tax, this outfit has cost me over $2200. It is all in beautiful, like new condition. This setup comes with everything original plus an additional battery, lens filters, additional back caps, padded camera strap, screen protector, etc. I am super meticulous and like to keep my things nice, so not only has it been used little, but it has been very well taken care of, when in use.

Attachments

• $nex5.jpg
    $nex5.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 136

Most reactions

New Topics

Back