What's new

South Jersey Sunset tonight

STICKMAN

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 14, 2008
Messages
323
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
A few quick shots from tonights sunset in south jersey mins outside of philly........

Please feel free to leave your thoughts or tips good or bad...............

#1
large.jpg


#2



large.jpg


#3
large.jpg
 
What a sky!
No way you could have that happen and NOT be out there with the camera, right?
Wow.
I like the third best. That tree is the perfect silhouette to go with such wonderful and colourful background!
 
I was sitting in my livingroom on my laptop working on some images I had just finsihed taking when I caught the sky out the front window. I grabbed the sd card out of the pc and grabed the camera and a clicking I went..... It only lasted a few mins if that..........

These have no post other then a quick crop.....

Thanks for taking the time to view my pics............
 
What a glorious sight that must have been! And I agree with Lafoto, the third one is the most pleasing as the silhouetted tree adds more interest to the shot
 
Thanks..........
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom