A Actinometro No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jul 24, 2011 Messages 1,276 Reaction score 287 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 3, 2013 #1
otherprof95 36 TPF Supporters Supporting Member 📸 Joined Nov 19, 2011 Messages 5,840 Reaction score 7,612 Location Long Island, New York Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 3, 2013 #2 Beautiful work. I loved all of them, but particularly the second one. I am so glad you left the shadow area as you did.
Beautiful work. I loved all of them, but particularly the second one. I am so glad you left the shadow area as you did.
Rick58 Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Jun 23, 2012 Messages 4,227 Reaction score 1,473 Location Reading, Pa Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 3, 2013 #3 Very nice!
A Actinometro No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jul 24, 2011 Messages 1,276 Reaction score 287 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 4, 2013 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 Thank you guys