What's new

spaghetti

spako

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 24, 2006
Messages
1,097
Reaction score
10
Location
Luxemburg
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I was bored tonight, so I tried to take some pictures of spaghettis...

Thank you for looking!


1.
IMG_7790_1_1.jpg




2.
IMG_7790_1.jpg



3.
IMG_7783_1.jpg



4.
IMG_7782_1_1.jpg



5.
IMG_7781_1.jpg
 
#5 looks like some candles a bit lol, nice shots.
 
If only I could be as creative whenever I feel a little bored!
Very well done! I really like ALL the effects you managed to create with the help of the lights you used.
 
Thank you for the comments! :-)
For the lighnting I just used the halogen spot that's integrated in our kitchen. I placed the spaghetti right under it and moved it around until i got the angle that I liked best.
Afterwards I just played a bit with exposure, temperature and the levels in PS until I liked the result...
It really was more like some snapshots...
 
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
funny! I didn't see that until you mentionned it! :lol::mrgreen::mrgreen:
 
Oh I like #5 the best! It looks like it could go in an advertisment. Oh this is so beautiful! It speaks to my italian roots!! Spagetti night soon!!!!! YAY:lol:
 
MightyLeeMoon said:
First I was thinking, "McDonald's French Fries."
And then the B&W one made me think, "Superman's house."

I thought the superman thing too - hahaha... exactly.
 
Thank you for commenting :-)
( They tasted great! I love spaghetti!)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom