Robin Usagani Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Jun 6, 2010 Messages 10,347 Reaction score 2,174 Location Denver, CO Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 7, 2011 #1
Samerr9 TPF Noob! Joined Jan 15, 2011 Messages 683 Reaction score 46 Location Abu Dhabi,UAE Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 7, 2011 #2 Hey man.. sorry but I don't like those, nothing technicall only matter of taste.. But u r still the man
Hey man.. sorry but I don't like those, nothing technicall only matter of taste.. But u r still the man
LaFoto Just Corinna in real life Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Feb 1, 2004 Messages 34,812 Reaction score 822 Location Lower Saxony, Germany Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Mar 8, 2011 Moderator 🛠️ #3 Well, I like them! I'm a sucker for anything abstract, and for plays with colours, too, and for geometrical forms as elements in photography and all that. I wonder where you found this, what it is?
Well, I like them! I'm a sucker for anything abstract, and for plays with colours, too, and for geometrical forms as elements in photography and all that. I wonder where you found this, what it is?
Robin Usagani Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Jun 6, 2010 Messages 10,347 Reaction score 2,174 Location Denver, CO Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 8, 2011 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 Not sure if this is abstract LOL. It is basically a giant art at a parking structure. So that shot is pretty much SOOC.
Not sure if this is abstract LOL. It is basically a giant art at a parking structure. So that shot is pretty much SOOC.
Davor TPF Noob! Joined Feb 4, 2011 Messages 1,187 Reaction score 59 Location Hamilton, Ontario Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 8, 2011 #5 I like the first one because they overlap on each other, but i would have exposed it a little bit more
I like the first one because they overlap on each other, but i would have exposed it a little bit more
Trever1t Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Dec 30, 2010 Messages 9,331 Reaction score 2,724 Location San Jose, CA Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Mar 8, 2011 #6 Yeah, I wouldn't say the photo is abstract but rather a photo of abstract art. I like it too!