What's new

Speedotron 2401 B power packs for sale

Deadfrog

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 6, 2009
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Speedotrons 2401 B

Hi I just ran into this forum when I was looking for text to use to sell my speedotron 2401 B
Actually I have 2 of them. They look great cosmetically and have been in storage for a long time. I have no heads to test them but they both power up. I was going to sell them on eBay but if anyone is intrested here make me an offer on one or both. Please keep in mind they would be shipped from edmonton Canada so include shipping in your offer. Email me at deadfrog06@hotmail.com
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom