What's new

Spider and others

davholla17 1

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Jun 16, 2015
Messages
2,073
Reaction score
2,156
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
European Garden Spider
(Araneus diadematus), Bromley
2026-09-18-15.00.52 ZS retouchedSpiderv3 by davholla2002, on Flickr

Tiger Crane Flies
(Genus Nephrotoma), Bromley Church house gardens
5T2A0375-CR3_DxO_DeepPRIME -1CraneFlyv3 by davholla2002, on Flickr

Hoverfly , Bromley Churchhouse gardens,
TQ 40169 68918

5T2A0371-CR3_DxO_DeepPRIME -1Hoverflyv3 by davholla2002, on Flickr

Maybe Brown Groundbug
(Drymus brunneus) Ravensbourne Road Bromley

IMG_6106-CR2_DxO_DeepPRIME -1Bugv3 by davholla2002, on Flickr
 
G'day Dave

A good collection mate ... two things for me
a)- on my screen they look a tad brighter than I would expect ~ maybe 1/2-stop could come off the exposure if this is the case, and
b)- the spider image ... it looks like our (AU) Common Garden spider ... so maybe they are all over the world rather than 'just' an EU spider ?

Phil
 
G'day Dave

A good collection mate ... two things for me
a)- on my screen they look a tad brighter than I would expect ~ maybe 1/2-stop could come off the exposure if this is the case, and
b)- the spider image ... it looks like our (AU) Common Garden spider ... so maybe they are all over the world rather than 'just' an EU spider ?

Phil
Thank you - I think the over brightness is because of how I see things I will remember that in future.

According to a quick google search in Australia a very similar spider has the scientfic name Hortophora transmarina so is not the same species.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom