What's new

Spiral Stairs

kayumanggisnapshot

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jun 25, 2026
Messages
124
Reaction score
143
Location
Okinawa Japan
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
IMG_8753.webp
 
I like the top half of the image, the geometry is nice ! There is a few distracting things in the lower half ; maybe its a different image then I am used to, more vertical.. Looks like that would be a fun place to visit
 
I like the top half of the image, the geometry is nice ! There is a few distracting things in the lower half ; maybe its a different image then I am used to, more vertical.. Looks like that would be a fun place to visit
Thank you for your comments. Your points have been noted.:encouragement:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom