Well, I take it this is the colour version? I can detect colour here, anyway.
Nice. Was it rain? Was it rain and a pebble thrown into a puddle at the same time?
If only that "climber" had climbed a tad more. It is a bit small in all the other rings and bubbles and splashes and all. But if this really is a puddle, then I say there is little could could have done differently... focus definitely is where it should be, and exposure also looks ok.
it is a puddle under a bridge and water is droping from the bridge. yes it is the color version. i was thinking of croping it a bit more. croping out the top and bottom a bit more.
With the drip being the point, you need to emphasize that more. It's to busy and has too much space for the eye to wander to other ripples. Isolate the drip more.