Joerocket TPF Noob! Joined Jun 22, 2005 Messages 547 Reaction score 23 Location British Columbia Jan 6, 2006 Thread Starter 🔹 #16 Don't mention it Jo, who needs rain? just bring a bucket of water out and dump it on the ground!:mrgreen: -Joe
Don't mention it Jo, who needs rain? just bring a bucket of water out and dump it on the ground!:mrgreen: -Joe
jocose TPF Noob! Joined Sep 16, 2005 Messages 3,059 Reaction score 118 Location dans la pissoir Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 6, 2006 #17 Joerocket said: Don't mention it Jo, who needs rain? just bring a bucket of water out and dump it on the ground!:mrgreen: -Joe Click to expand... good point....hmmm I think my landlord keeps a hose around somewhere!
Joerocket said: Don't mention it Jo, who needs rain? just bring a bucket of water out and dump it on the ground!:mrgreen: -Joe Click to expand... good point....hmmm I think my landlord keeps a hose around somewhere!
S scoob I have seen the writing on the wall Joined Jul 6, 2005 Messages 1,591 Reaction score 72 Jan 6, 2006 #18 great shot :thumbup:
Joerocket TPF Noob! Joined Jun 22, 2005 Messages 547 Reaction score 23 Location British Columbia Jan 6, 2006 Thread Starter 🔹 #19 thanks Scoob!
I immski TPF Noob! Joined Oct 14, 2005 Messages 244 Reaction score 7 Location Omaha,NE Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 6, 2006 #20 spectacular!
photo gal No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Feb 4, 2005 Messages 6,539 Reaction score 153 Location Planet Carolyn..Cool place....you should visit! Jan 6, 2006 #21 Very well done Joe! : )
MommyOf4Boys TPF Noob! Joined Dec 20, 2005 Messages 2,386 Reaction score 51 Location Alabama - just moved here from Texas Jan 6, 2006 #22 NEATO! I think I would wind up getting all wet too :lmao:
Luciano TPF Noob! Joined Dec 5, 2004 Messages 111 Reaction score 5 Location Chelmsford, UK Jan 6, 2006 #23 amazing shot .. it deserve to be printed and framed good job
Joerocket TPF Noob! Joined Jun 22, 2005 Messages 547 Reaction score 23 Location British Columbia Jan 6, 2006 Thread Starter 🔹 #24 :heart: thankyou, :heart: thankyou, :heart: thankyou! I think I will frame it, might look good in the bathroom.:mrgreen: -Joe
:heart: thankyou, :heart: thankyou, :heart: thankyou! I think I will frame it, might look good in the bathroom.:mrgreen: -Joe
Q Quixote TPF Noob! Joined Jan 6, 2006 Messages 12 Reaction score 0 Jan 7, 2006 #25 great picture Joe! Interesting idea for a shot. I wonder if you should do a female version of the shot, with some woman wearing stilletos. Might be fun just for laughs.
great picture Joe! Interesting idea for a shot. I wonder if you should do a female version of the shot, with some woman wearing stilletos. Might be fun just for laughs.
JonK I want MORE!! Joined May 19, 2005 Messages 3,568 Reaction score 140 Location Manitoba, Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 7, 2006 #26 Excellent! Great capture. :thumbsup: Quirky greeting card material.
seven TPF Noob! Joined Jun 21, 2005 Messages 550 Reaction score 16 Location Calgary Jan 7, 2006 #27 Awesome shot.
pursuer TPF Noob! Joined Aug 8, 2004 Messages 1,397 Reaction score 40 Location Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 7, 2006 #28 Thats a great shot, I like the composition and concept.
Digitalis TPF Noob! Joined Jan 5, 2006 Messages 78 Reaction score 2 Jan 7, 2006 #29 The textures, lines and motion are exellent and lend themselves nicely to B&W. Very well done.
Mr_Jones TPF Noob! Joined Jan 6, 2006 Messages 49 Reaction score 0 Location Twin Cities Jan 7, 2006 #30 Great shot! I really like this one. Keep it up.