Spoiler alert!!!!!!!!!!

Compaq

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I wish we have spoiler tags to use when typing. I've felt the need in several occasions!

I.e.
- Spoiling my opinions of a shot I've put for C&C. That way viewers won't be affected by my own opinions, and that way notice those flaws right away.
- when I just want to add a spoiler alert in a thread :p

See, if I could add spoilers in a thread, I'd use it on

"You just wasted one second opening this spoiler"

:)

Half the time I look at the picture before I read the post anyway.....lol

Doggone it....I was hoping to be told a spoiler for a popular new movie so I could decide if I really wanted to go see it! Damn you Compaq!

Doggone it....I was hoping to be told a spoiler for a popular new movie so I could decide if I really wanted to go see it! Damn you Compaq!

I'm watching Fast Five right now, I'll let you know if there is any mind blowing plot twists....LOL

Ahh, sorry! I watched Asterix and Obelix at the Olympics today. I could spoil a little as well.

....now what's a spoiler? I don't know what this is...sorry...I'm feeling old and uninformed. Help!

A spoiler essentially puts a window within the post itself. The text entered between the spoiler tags (much like how you put an image link between image tags) is put into this spoiler window. The window itself is then, by default closed and the content can't be read until you open the window (like how you enlarge the auto minimised images on the site).

The idea is that it lets someone say something that might spoil content - for example telling you what the end of a film is - for some whilst being content others want to read.

Ok...so for some admitted off topic comments then???

Aye or if you were, say, talking about a TV episode you could put key details in the spoiler tags so that people could read the general thread whilst not getting key details in an episode they've yet to see, spoilt.

I like this! :thumbup:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back