Alison

Swiss Army Friend
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
fatephoto.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Finally the weather has warmed up and it feels like spring. Just a few photos to share :)

Lucas takes his first swing of the season
CRW_1501.jpg

Big brother Christopher cheers him on
CRW_1500.jpg

The newest member of our family....not named yet
IMG_1848.jpg

Christopher was so upset when we couldn't take the puppy home today, he fell in love with her instantly and she with us. This little girl has one more week of growing to do at the shelter before she can come home. She's a Mastiff mix with a big heart and paws to match.
IMG_1833.jpg

The only way we could get him to stop crying was to tell him that the puppy needed to say goodbye to her brothers and sisters before she could come hom. I predict we'll be at the pet store a few times this week to get ready for her arrival. We're stumped for names so if anyone has some suggestions let us know!

IMG_1834.jpg

GREAT Emotions!
#4 is classic! A framable one! :)

I personally would vote for a tad more contrast!

The concentration on Luc's face in #1 is fantastic, but the sad eyes of Christopher in the last two almost brought a tear to my eyes.

Great photos.

Picksure said:
The concentration on Luc's face in #1 is fantastic, but the sad eyes of Christopher in the last two almost brought a tear to my eyes.

Great photos.

ME TOO!!! :( Pooooooor Christopher! I feel for him! He'll be so happy when the puppy comes home!

Haha...you could name him CHASE! J/K...before TPF the only Chases I knew were dogs.

Edit: just realized he's a she! :)

My favorite name when I was youger was Micaela....that's what my Yorkie was named. :)

How bout...Ansel! (it can be a girl, right?..ok maybe not)...Amelia? Annie? Ally? I dunno...just thinkin of A names to go with Alison and Aubrey! (I googled "pet names")

Wanna know the funny thing? I found the names Allison and Aubrey in the pet names lists!

nice captures! Alison, i get a true sense of family whenever i view one of your posts...very emotional. :hugs:

great shots....and i think you have named her already..."HOPE"
she hoped for a great family with love, and got it...your son is hoping time goes faster...

just a thought...thanks for sharing your precious family....

Awww, those big puppy dog eyes. So cute! And the Mastiff as well. :mrgreen:

If feel so sorry for the ball in the first one. Chris looks like he's about to kill it! :shock:

Great emotions in all of them. Well done Alison and Aubrey. :thumbup:

Enjoyed the series also. The youngin's in the first two have joy written all over their faces. The last picture is priceless, poor guy, but christopher will be so much happer when the new family member will arrive. The puppy looks like she is really enjoying the attention.

Thanks for all the comments!

AprilRaven, our new puppy will be named Hope! Thank you for the suggestion and the boys love the name. Hope she likes it as well. Sorry to those I made a bit teary eyed, trust me it was hard not to cry myself watching him!

Daniel, you're probably right about the contrast, but these were taken in low light and hand held, just to grab something that Christopher could look at later. The exposures were pretty off and when I increased the contrast from here the highlights were completely blown out.

Most reactions

Back