What's new

Spring Columbine with Bokeh

cgipson1

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 18, 2011
Messages
17,142
Reaction score
4,350
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
$columbine.webp
 

Thank you! It was shot on a very bright sunny day...as you can see from the shadows! Need to go over and reshoot with a diffuser, and some fill flash!
 
cgipson1 said:
Thank you! It was shot on a very bright sunny day...as you can see from the shadows! Need to go over and reshoot with a diffuser, and some fill flash!

I actually kind of like the shadows on the flower, seems to give it some more texture. Really liking the pastel colors.
 
cgipson1 said:
Thank you! It was shot on a very bright sunny day...as you can see from the shadows! Need to go over and reshoot with a diffuser, and some fill flash!

I actually kind of like the shadows on the flower, seems to give it some more texture. Really liking the pastel colors.

Thanks.. I appreciate! That background did come out nicely soft, didn't it? lol!
 
cgipson1 said:
Thanks.. I appreciate! That background did come out nicely soft, didn't it? lol!

That it did and it really works :thumbsup:
 
Reminds me of a watercolor. I like the diagonal lines the leaves/grass make.
 
Reminds me of a watercolor. I like the diagonal lines the leaves/grass make.

Christina, Thank you! I thought that might make for a interesting composition.... they are lovely flowers!
 
This is a pastel work... Gipson .. or Nature ? ;)

I really liked how it came out :D
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom