jeffashman

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This wonderful place is located in the Lebanon-Cincinatti area of Ohio. I had limited time but loved walking around. I will have to go back when I have more time to explore.

1 The Johnny Appleseed monument up close
oct29202210 by Jeff Ashman, on Flickr

2 The Johnny Appleseed monument
oct29202218 by Jeff Ashman, on Flickr

3 Mother and Child
oct29202212 by Jeff Ashman, on Flickr

4 Statuary
oct29202214 by Jeff Ashman, on Flickr

5 Angel with trumpet
oct29202219 by Jeff Ashman, on Flickr

6 White Chapel
oct29202217 by Jeff Ashman, on Flickr

Saw this and didn't think you were in the Cincinnati area!! I am, used to work in the city, but not near Spring Grove. Used to work with someone who retired and was giving tours there.

And of course, I've never been there, just have gone past it on occasion over the years. Why is it the thing in your own 'backyard' the thing you never get around to going to see?? Now I live out in the boonies and really not close to the city.

Nice pictures of statues there, it's supposed to be beautiful and historic.

Striking. I'm a sucker for old Ontario graveyards and their elaborate Victorian headstones and statuary.

Very nice shots.....
Thanks!
Saw this and didn't think you were in the Cincinnati area!! I am, used to work in the city, but not near Spring Grove. Used to work with someone who retired and was giving tours there.

And of course, I've never been there, just have gone past it on occasion over the years. Why is it the thing in your own 'backyard' the thing you never get around to going to see?? Now I live out in the boonies and really not close to the city.

Nice pictures of statues there, it's supposed to be beautiful and historic.
Thanks! I was visiting relatives in Lebanon, and they decided to take me there to see the Beer Barons and other famous folks resting places. Kroger is there as well, as Union General Hooker, and quite a few other interesting historical characters. It is a beautiful place and well worth visiting. I intend on going back to spend some more time there when there is less of a time constraint... :)
Striking. I'm a sucker for old Ontario graveyards and their elaborate Victorian headstones and statuary.
Thank you! I love exploring cemeteries. Whan I was child and living in the UK, my mom would take us on walks through some very large, beautiful places.
Nice shots.
Thanks!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back