What's new

Spring in Italy (part 2)

ArtphotoasiA

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Dec 29, 2009
Messages
245
Reaction score
35
Location
italy
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
As promised here is the second part of the serie I shot last spring in Italy in Pavia
Hope you will like them.


1
_MG_3217 copy.jpg


2
_MG_3224 copy.jpg


3
_MG_3247 copy.jpg


4
_MG_3320 copy.jpg


5
_MG_3326 copy.jpg




Comments are always welcomed...


Refer here for more photos and the complete job:
Photos of Pavia
 
Last edited:
3 & 5 : Good HDR candidates
4: needs flash
1: too dark I think.

#2 is the best I think
 
I like #1, I've always had a thing for wrought iron fencing.
 
Thanks for the comments mates!

My fav is #2
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom