D dave92451 TPF Noob! Joined Sep 27, 2011 Messages 3 Reaction score 0 Location Pa Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 16, 2011 #1 Rising out of the mist
Big Mike I am Big, I am Mike Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Dec 16, 2003 Messages 33,896 Reaction score 1,853 Location Edmonton Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 16, 2011 Moderator 🛠️ #2 Where's the photo? :scratch:
D dave92451 TPF Noob! Joined Sep 27, 2011 Messages 3 Reaction score 0 Location Pa Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 16, 2011 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 Guess I do not have permission to post pictures
bogeyguy No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Apr 6, 2011 Messages 1,064 Reaction score 157 Location Pittsburgh, Pa. Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 16, 2011 #4 dave92451 said: Rising out of the mist Click to expand... You never know when you'll have a whiteout in the Rockies!
dave92451 said: Rising out of the mist Click to expand... You never know when you'll have a whiteout in the Rockies!
bogeyguy No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Apr 6, 2011 Messages 1,064 Reaction score 157 Location Pittsburgh, Pa. Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 16, 2011 #5 dave92451 said: Guess I do not have permission to post pictures Click to expand... You have to post photos from a host site, such as flickr.
dave92451 said: Guess I do not have permission to post pictures Click to expand... You have to post photos from a host site, such as flickr.
Big Mike I am Big, I am Mike Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Dec 16, 2003 Messages 33,896 Reaction score 1,853 Location Edmonton Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 17, 2011 Moderator 🛠️ #6 You don't have to use an off-site host, but you do have to upload the photos somewhere first, then paste the url into your post. http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/...forum-functions-pictoral-guide-using-tpf.html
You don't have to use an off-site host, but you do have to upload the photos somewhere first, then paste the url into your post. http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/...forum-functions-pictoral-guide-using-tpf.html