What's new

Spring

Michaelaw

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 12, 2006
Messages
784
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Just around the corner here

spring.jpg
 
How beautiful!
And spring is actually thus far advanced where you are??? Surprising! I thought we had a fast approaching spring, since we never had any real winter, but ... it will take yet another good while until the rhododendron start blooming.
 
How beautiful!
And spring is actually thus far advanced where you are??? Surprising! I thought we had a fast approaching spring, since we never had any real winter, but ... it will take yet another good while until the rhododendron start blooming.


This is called wishful photography...We're not quite there yet:) I took this shot around April of last year, April 9th @ 5:30 pm according to the exif data. Some early trees are starting to grow leaves however.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom