Squirrel in morning light

So THAT'S what morning light looks like! Nice shot and pose!

Fox squirrels are my favorites. They have the most beautiful coats and full tails.

You have a handsome one, robbing that feeder. ;) Beautiful morning light!

So THAT'S what morning light looks like! Nice shot and pose!
Thanks! I only see "it" because I have to get up for work...
Very nice light/shot.... :encouragement:
Thank you!
Fox squirrels are my favorites. They have the most beautiful coats and full tails.

You have a handsome one, robbing that feeder. ;) Beautiful morning light!
Thank you! He looks like he is smirking, doesn't he? They are a very clever bunch that have figure out how to get food from the "squirrel proof" feeder.

Great squirrel shot, doing what they do best! - hand in the cookie jar’!

He looks like he is smirking, doesn't he? They are a very clever bunch that have figure out how to get food from the "squirrel proof" feeder.
They're smart as can be! And chase off the gray and black squirrels, both of which are smaller.

But we have a couple of them that come right up to the screen door, clutch their front paws together to look humble, and peer in. We scurry to get an extra cup of raw peanuts and seeds and they're very trusting, waiting only a foot away while we shake out the goodies.

Yes - we've been squirrel trained! :blush:

You get my vote, Jeff, if you PS crosshairs right between that rodent's eyes. Funny, destructive, black walnut-planting little fiends! Would miss 'em if they vanished.

You get my vote, Jeff, if you PS crosshairs right between that rodent's eyes. Funny, destructive, black walnut-planting little fiends! Would miss 'em if they vanished.
Around here, it's usually acorns and pecans they plant. Thanks to one, I have a nice little Shumard Oak that I transplanted from the front lawn. I always wait too long to transplant the pecans, because they have a single taproot that goes straight down, and if you break that, it won't survive the transplant.

Most reactions

Back