Squirrell and a Tree

ShakeyBlakey

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
2236041883_c792f3c43d_b.jpg

2270993367_8dc3d05f53_o.jpg

I don't think i've ever seen a squirrel so close up! Super cool. That tree is really nice, too. The different shades of green are really nice. Well done : )

Absolutely fantastic detail on the squirrel! I'm so impressed with the eye and surrounding area. What lens were you using, and how close were you? Is this the whole photo or a crop? I think it's a shame you lost the tip of its tail though.

I love the colours on the tree, aswell as the nice light blue in the sky - great shot :)

C.

Thanks for the comments, the squirrell was about 5-6 feet away and I used a 70-300mm lens, no crop thats the full image, the squirrells are quite tame in the local park and will actually eat from your hand, so getting really close is no problem

Wow. That tree and your picture of it are great! :)

Great shots., that tree looks like it would have been a good climbing tree back when I was younger!

Good squirrel and I'm not bothered by the tail clip, it's not the focus. The tree, however, is fabulous. I'm a big, big fan of tree shots...well, actually of trees. What kind of tree is it?

Both of them are really lovley, squirrel photo is so cute and detailed, tree has perfect lighting!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back