What's new

St. Augustine Lighthouse

TimboAA

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 7, 2007
Messages
87
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This lighthouse hard to get a shot of but I think these were some of the best. I have a couple of other ones that I might add later though.

The view at the top is nice, but not as nice as I had seen before. Although the walk up to the top is easier than the other one I did while I was in FL.

StAug1.jpg


StAug2.jpg


After looking at this last one...I feel like it needs to be rotated just ever so slightly clockwise. But perhaps thats just me?
 
Great Subject! Loved the ones of the Fort too. You are making me so home sick.

Yes about the rotating just a tad.
 
LOVE the first one...I don't think I've ever seen one with black markings (just white and/or red). And the composition, against the vibrant blue sky, and framed by greenery at the bottom, really appeals to me.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom