St. Marrtin Bay Lights

PNA

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I'd like some feed back on this night shot, please.

7985-StMarrtinBayTPF.jpg

that looks like a great pic!

Night shots are difficult. I think you did well with this one... the boats in the foreground are easily visible and you didn't end up with just whited out lights on the hillside. I'm sure it's a pic that brings back pleasant memories of your visit there!

This is a nice peaceful shot. I like the boats in the water and also how well they exposed. Where they iluminated by something?

Night shots are difficult. I think you did well with this one... the boats in the foreground are easily visible and you didn't end up with just whited out lights on the hillside. I'm sure it's a pic that brings back pleasant memories of your visit there!

Thanks....Good shopping for the ladies.:mrgreen:

This is a nice peaceful shot. I like the boats in the water and also how well they exposed. Where they iluminated by something?

Thanks..... I suspect it was lighting form the ship we were on, otherwise I have no idea.:D

is this St. Maarten in the caribbean??? I LOVE it there.. i have family down there.

Beautiful shot!

is this St. Maarten in the caribbean??? I LOVE it there.. i have family down there.

Beautiful shot!

Yes,.......will your family considering adopting someone who loves the Island?????:mrgreen:

Thanks....I did spell it wrong, sorry.:blushing: Should have checked my t-shirts.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back