What's new

St. Petersburg, FL

Tuna

Fotoğrafçı
Joined
Apr 1, 2004
Messages
1,133
Reaction score
1,337
Location
Virginia
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
StPete247.jpg


IIIc, 50/3.5 Elmar, Reala
 
I was looking at the shot and I noticed there is a bird on every pole. :) Nice View.
 
Thank you for the comments.

Jennifer, you are right - the reflections of the clouds are a problem so I have put the clouds back in the sky. My initial scan was a problem (as usual - my scanner tends to add extra grain into the clouds when using color negative film) so I tried removing the clouds - but, other than the reflections, the image looked too sterile. So, the clouds are back after a re-scan of the negative using the built-in grain removal software of my Nikon scanner (rather than Neat Image afterwards) with, hopefully, better results in the sky.

Tuna
 
I guess there was another version up? But I like the clouds as is
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom