What's new

Stairway

Raizels

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 15, 2010
Messages
486
Reaction score
0
Location
Israel
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
These are actual stairs that lead to a caravan serving as a classroom.

100_8413-4.jpg
 
What are you trying to convey here?
 
Might have been a better idea to shoot from a lower angle looking up towards the top of the stairs.. not too much going on from this angle
 
I dont like the tilt of the stairs

I also find that all those weeds and grass and stuff around is not interesting to look at and makes the overall image very busy.

The exposure is also somewhat off, there are some blown out area on the upper right. Nothing major, but thought I would point that out
 
a shot of the stairs leading up to the cavern would have been awesome
 
I dont like the tilt of the stairs

I also find that all those weeds and grass and stuff around is not interesting to look at and makes the overall image very busy.

The exposure is also somewhat off, there are some blown out area on the upper right. Nothing major, but thought I would point that out

I second this.... kind of bright, and composition was awkward.
 
Thanks all for the replies and input.

In my defense, the stairs were actually tilted.. they were placed in an awkward place up a hill. But I take your point. :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom