Star Wars: Episode III

Hasn't opened here in Aussieland yet, opens May 18th but i'm going in first thing Friday morning to see it. :D

Meh... Showoff... :p he he he

They're having a midnight showing here on wednesday so you can be the first to see it. Crazy star wars fans will do anything to be first. I was actually thinking of gong down to the cinema to get some snaps of the crazy ones.... I figured they'd be more than willing to be photographed.

There has been people camping out at the movie theaters here since last week. Apparently they worked a deal where they can leave to go to work during the day, and won't lose their spot in line, but they have to camp over the night to keep it. People are weird.

I went to the midnight first screenings of all three of the Lord of the Rings movies, because I'm a huge fan. Actually, all of the 'hard core' fans there were creeping me out...some of them are just too weird.

I don't ever want to wait in lines like that to see a movie. I really want to see the new Star Wars but I'll probably wait until the lines & crowds die down a little.

I lucked out, my roomates wife works for a toy company that makes some star wars toys and arranged the screening. My roomate couldn't go so I scored the ticket. Was alot of fun with the Storm troopers and Biker scouts at the theater.

Most reactions

Back