Fangman No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Aug 16, 2006 Messages 2,506 Reaction score 144 Location Ely England Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 3, 2008 #1 Just one of a "squabble" of starlings that can take over the feeders
jstuedle No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jun 30, 2005 Messages 4,889 Reaction score 18 Location S.E. Indiana Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 3, 2008 #2 They I think are a pretty bird for being so destructive. They are hated here in the states.
D Dagwood56 No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jul 19, 2007 Messages 3,025 Reaction score 491 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 3, 2008 #3 Nice shot. I agree - they are hated here in the states; I call them mini-vultures because they swarm the feeders. I call them a few other things too, but this is a public forum. LOL
Nice shot. I agree - they are hated here in the states; I call them mini-vultures because they swarm the feeders. I call them a few other things too, but this is a public forum. LOL