What's new

Starry, starry night

Tight Knot

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Nov 30, 2010
Messages
1,398
Reaction score
159
Location
Boca Raton, FL
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This was taken with +- 300 images over +- 2 hours and stacked.
 

Attachments

  • Startrails over the Ein Gedi Mountains.webp
    Startrails over the Ein Gedi Mountains.webp
    388.2 KB · Views: 138
Looks like you had a loooong night!
 
Veerrrrryyyyy long night. I took close on 1000 photos for 3 different star-trail shots.
 
Looks like a lot of effort went into that photo, but judging by the end result, looks like it was well worth it. Nice work!
 
Looks a little overexposed? But then again I've never done a photo like this, so its hard to really give a true c/c.

I think its a cool experiment, just think it could be executed a little better.
 
Interesting. I don't think I've ever seen a shot like that with the yellow tones. Was that natural or done in post?
 
Looks a little overexposed? But then again I've never done a photo like this, so its hard to really give a true c/c.

I think its a cool experiment, just think it could be executed a little better.
Hi sscarmack,

Thanks for the C&C, I guess that's why there are plenty of different tastes :1247:.
Other than the exposure, what else do think could have made it a better executed shot?
 
Interesting. I don't think I've ever seen a shot like that with the yellow tones. Was that natural or done in post?
Thanks TreeofLifeStairs,

Totally natural. Must have been a balance of auto white balance and the color of the lighting.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom