Bender No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Nov 25, 2012 Messages 216 Reaction score 144 Location The Future Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 15, 2014 #1
sscarmack Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Jul 14, 2009 Messages 2,389 Reaction score 949 Location Sharpsville,PA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 15, 2014 #2 That's a shame. It's all tangled Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
pthrift No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Aug 14, 2011 Messages 717 Reaction score 121 Location Southern Virginia Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 16, 2014 #3 I agree here....untangle that flag and reshoot this--its got potential
Bender No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Nov 25, 2012 Messages 216 Reaction score 144 Location The Future Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 16, 2014 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 Thanks for the comments. I just shoot what I see. If the flag is tangled then that's the way it is. I like the textures in the wall and the shadows myself. Thanks again.
Thanks for the comments. I just shoot what I see. If the flag is tangled then that's the way it is. I like the textures in the wall and the shadows myself. Thanks again.
The_Traveler Completely Counter-dependent Supporting Member 📸 Joined Dec 11, 2006 Messages 18,743 Reaction score 8,049 Location Mid-Atlantic US Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 16, 2014 Banned #5 Clipped the top of the staff. With lots of room on other sides, it looks like a missed-framing.