cosmonaut No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Oct 12, 2006 Messages 1,122 Reaction score 98 Location North Georgia Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 9, 2013 #1 Lake at Night by Cosmonaut's, on Flickr
IceCanAm No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Nov 17, 2012 Messages 2,855 Reaction score 347 Location Iceland Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 9, 2013 #2 Very nice, i like it.
MiFleur No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jan 3, 2013 Messages 885 Reaction score 206 Location Colebrook, NH Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 9, 2013 #3 Nice shot, too bad you don't have the camera settings.
cosmonaut No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Oct 12, 2006 Messages 1,122 Reaction score 98 Location North Georgia Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 9, 2013 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 MiFleur said: Nice shot, too bad you don't have the camera settings. Click to expand... Yeah I lose those either coming out of Lightroom or when I frame it in PS. I am always to lazy to figure it out. But 20sec exposure at about F/8 at 6400. D800. Sorry.
MiFleur said: Nice shot, too bad you don't have the camera settings. Click to expand... Yeah I lose those either coming out of Lightroom or when I frame it in PS. I am always to lazy to figure it out. But 20sec exposure at about F/8 at 6400. D800. Sorry.