What's new

Statues in Chinese Temple

bichio

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 14, 2011
Messages
15
Reaction score
0
Location
Saigon
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I would like to share with you my collection of the statues in Chinese Temple in Saigon, enjoy!

#1
6169723870_b6c41dce34_z.jpg


#2
6169183953_3743241c55_z.jpg


#3
6169193775_a27cdfbe6f_z.jpg


#4
6169725078_ffeebd8f9d_z.jpg
 
i get that its dark but the unnatural flash lighting is kinda killing it for me
 
i get that its dark but the unnatural flash lighting is kinda killing it for me

Thanks for your comments.

Yah, it is too dark inside of the temple. It is the first time I shoot the statues. I have not yet got an idea how to manage the light in too dark. I set f4.5 and shutter speed 0.025 s (1/40), but was not enough. I believe that I can not use the tripod there. That is the reason what I used a built-in flash to those shots. It seems unnatural!

I would very appreciate if you (everyone is welcome) could give me the suggestion for this. It will help me as I am planning to travel some more pagoda/temple for collecting the statue pictures. Thanks in advance.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom