What's new

Steeple Up!

pugnacious33

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 26, 2008
Messages
756
Reaction score
21
Location
MS Gulf Coast
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
IMG_2240.jpg
 
Grand! I love it!
 
Looks good, however I wonder if a little cropping on the left side would help....arghh! No , it looks too tight already...do you have just a tad more on the right side?
 
Looks good, however I wonder if a little cropping on the left side would help....arghh! No , it looks too tight already...do you have just a tad more on the right side?

There was alot of clutter off to the right, so I cropped it there. I chose to leave more of the sky off to the right to show the cloud pattern.
 
Yes I understand...its a wonderful capture nevertheless. I really like the perspective. The convergence of the steeples does it.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom