Stefan Forster's Landscape - Portfolio

stefanforster

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi Guys

I'm a swiss photographer and just wanted to share my work with you. I'm 24 years old, so I've got enough time to take more pictures ;)

Stefan Forster Photography

I would be glad to read some critics / feedbacks.

Greetings from Switzerland
Stefan

ps. Images by 1Ds Mk3 (16-35, 24-105, 70-200)

@sauce839

Thank you!! - Sure I'll share my process. ;) About 90% of my pictures were taken with an Lee / Tiffen GND Filter (Handhold) with an Polarizing filter. The post production covers only 10% black and about 5% gain clarity in RAW-Converter of the PS CS4.

Most of my work is waiting for the perfect moment. AND the flaring of money for my travels. :)

I like your photos and I really want to try a GND, but your site is horrible. I only loked at a small amount of your work because it takes so long to load every single pic. You need a better system

I had it on a slide show, and the photos came up every 3 seconds or so. Seemed to work fine on my end.

I have a similar set-up, but all Nikon. I wish I had the patience and the money to do some of those travels.

Keep up the good work.

I like your patagonia set. I just spent a month there and loved it. I like your torre del paine pics. I can tell the GND helps a lot with places like that. It removes the haze you get when your viewing the mountains from a distance

@myshkin

Hmm - I really can't explain why the site is so slow on your pc. I guess you'll need a mac ;) - No,... On each computer I tried it was working fast and fine. Each picture is about 200 Kb to load.

Greets

I have a macbook pro, but I live in Lima so the internet can be odd at times

Hi Stefan,

Would reiterate the point about the site in general, it's so fancy web driven I think it's taking from your work. Personally I think photography sites should be non-flash, the work should speak for itself.

On a general note (I'll get shot for saying this) I would wonder why you've posted the site at all. The images are good, so I can't image the criticism is going to be much use, if any is given. Some self indulgence and praise seeking going on? I'd wonder what this site would turn into if every pro or semi-pro photographer around just posted their best work....

Steve

Most reactions

New Topics

Back