What's new

Step It Up

Are you looking for C&C on this image?
 
Bo4key -

I welcome feedback on any images I post to this site....
 
BW, and make the vegetation really dark in the conversion.
 
KenC - I did a quick coversion and it didn't pop but I think the dark vegetation is the solution. I had my slr loaded with bw, but it was stowed in the kayak and not accessible for the shot... Thanks for the comment.
 
I am sure there are many stories that could be told from those many series of steps. Nice shot
 
i like the place; you could have even attempted another vertical shot including the river beneath? have you such one?

Regards :D
 
To me, these recent shots are more effective! Nice subject. I'm wishing there was a little more room right frame and the BW conversion could be better.
 
To me, these recent shots are more effective! Nice subject. I'm wishing there was a little more room right frame and the BW conversion could be better.

Thanks,, I agree on the more room on right but I just cut it too close... I need to get a little more serious with my PP, up to now my main concern has been composition seeing / getting the shot.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom