What's new

Steps.

SommarShade

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Dec 24, 2005
Messages
2,840
Reaction score
84
And now for something completely different


IMG_1906-1.jpg
 
nice environment, but, truth be told, I cant think of a story or subject matter behind this shot. would have loved it had there been a shadow of a man or a lady in the frame.. the whitish light on the left and fluroscent-light-reflection of the green handle is looking somewhat artificial to my eyes, you know, it looks a bit 'made-up' :(
 
yeah, I actually feel the same way about the story behind it.

It looks so weird cause I took the other colors out. On the right its so dark cause I took out the yellow light that was coming from a streetlamp over above on the right. So yeah it looks weird.

This would eb a good one for me to cut and paste a person into the middle the the dark wall ? Maybye a future PS project !

I just like the blues that are left, but, its definately missing something.

I dont usually mess with the colors like this. Its a first for me...
 
For some reason it makes me think of a picture you would see in a skateboard mag (minus the skater of course). I think sayambhu's idea of a human shadow is a great idea for this picture
 
A dark figure would make it nice, but i like how it is put together how it is.
 
my opinion, i think it would look awesome with a person lit from camera right with a soft blue light. not as blue as the door, but kind of cold light. y'know?
interesting shot.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom