still glad ya bleeped for bleep???

Osmer_Toby

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
bwwwaahahahahahah
HI CHASE!!

HI guys! just thought i'd pop in and, ya know, stir the mix a lil.:)

did i get your attention? hey, at least i didn't leave a comment about the barbie doll....

so how is everyone these days?

Sorry Tobes . . . I edited the subject line. You know better than to post anything political, and that subject line would have garnered some reactions. ;)

If you wanna say hi to Chase, you'll have to follow him off of whichever side of the earth he fell from. :p

How are YOU?

Tobes Meister! Long time no see/hear... Glad to see you're still around.

Whatever your title originally was - welcome. Good to see you. I hope life's treating you well.
You'll be really really lucky if your HALLO CHASE will get heard by the right man.
We no longer know who he is.
He OWNS this forum?
Can't be.
People begin to think that I do .... ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)!

bahahahaha!!! Toby, you just couldn't resist, could ya? :lol: Glad to see you're still popping in here just to be bad.

So how goes everything? Aside from, you know, the obvious crap? ;)

heheh. i was a little disappointed it got edited, but hey, (voted) what are ya gonna do?
life's significantly changed for me since the '03 era, but i still think about the ol TPF often :)
just to mention a few ways things are different, and only the good ways: i now have four children and TWO ex-wives, have taken refuge in the Buddha, got my blood pressure under control and still love photography only second to my Babies.

for

a bird in the hand is worth two in the ________________, eh? bwaaaahahahahahah

jeez. still hafta maneuver around the thought police just to add a lil spice to life!!

seriously though, i miss you guys!! who of the old crowd still hangs out?

who of the old crowd still hangs out?
A surprising number, all things considered. Everyone's lives are different, of course, but still certain people seem to duck in and outta here to say Hi....much like you!

Sorry about the latest ex....:hug:: Still enjoying teaching, I hope?? Stick around a little more and catch up with the rest of us old timers and meet some new TPFer's, too!

Not really thought police here, just trying to tiptoe through these emotionally-charged times without seeing the forum implode. :lol: It's crazy out there, isn't? Looking forward to getting the elections out of the way so the TV ads HAVE to stop! ;) (Which is about the extent of political discussions we allow here, except for in the Subscriber's forum, out of public view.)

Hope the kids are doing well - post some pics! :D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back