What's new

still life.

Pleasetakeitkind

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 20, 2008
Messages
354
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
IMG_0425.jpg
 
Nice color.........:)
But just wondering which one is your main subject?

Would it be better if the main subject is in its original color.
Or the shot is taken from an angle aiming at the main subject rather then straight on?
 
I agree that there really isn't a main focus with this one... I assume that you were trying to capture the porcelain rabbit as the main subject, but the composition of this photo and all the extra stuff doesn't really help with leading the eye there.

I do, however, like that the photo look almost like it's aged a bit. That is very well done :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom