Al-Wazeer
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Dec 25, 2008
- Messages
- 1,174
- Reaction score
- 0
- Location
- Bahrain (somewhere in mid east)
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
What do you think??
thanks for your comment, glad you like it, the glass position was intentional to make the photo defferent than other typical still life photographsI like this shot. I like it because it makes me feel uneasy with the glass so close to spilling. I don't agree with people who say pictures should always make the viewer feel comfortable. I think it's a good picture as long as it makes you feel something.
Good work.
thanks for the comment trini!Realy nice. The tilted glass realy gives it some flare. I like the lighting as well and the way it gives a green glow on the grapes. :thumbup:
I'm sure it's your monitor, because if I tweak the lighting a little bit up it would be over exposed in a lot of areas, thanks for the comment figment, glad you like itThe lighting is great, and creates some nice effects in the wine glass itself. I think it's my monitor (My work computer SUCKS) But the image looks a tad too dark. But again, I think that's my monitor. Gonna check this out again when I get home
Thanks Mike, appreciate your commentExcellent. Works for me in every way.
Thank you, thank you, I'm glad you like it :blushing:Beautiful. I like the vibrant colors, the subtle reflections in the liquid, the tilted glass with its contents just at the edge and about to spill - perfect!