R RyanMahe TPF Noob! Joined Dec 4, 2009 Messages 14 Reaction score 0 Location Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 20, 2010 #1 Taken with a D90 and 50mm f1.8. C&C please
Foxman TPF Noob! Joined Dec 11, 2009 Messages 193 Reaction score 0 Location North Carolina Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 20, 2010 #2 I like this shot. Love the Bokeh and the contrast in color. :thumbup:
G. Ike TPF Noob! Joined Feb 29, 2008 Messages 145 Reaction score 1 Location Mount Bethel, Pennsylvania Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 20, 2010 #3 Foxman said: I like this shot. Love the Bokeh and the contrast in color. :thumbup: Click to expand... Quoted for truth. Nice shot!
Foxman said: I like this shot. Love the Bokeh and the contrast in color. :thumbup: Click to expand... Quoted for truth. Nice shot!
Jankster TPF Noob! Joined Nov 11, 2009 Messages 334 Reaction score 0 Location NoHo Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 20, 2010 #4 this is awesome man. the purple really pops!