What's new

Still no decision made...help!

Bend The Light

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jun 8, 2010
Messages
2,591
Reaction score
375
Location
Barnsley, Oop-Nooerth, UK
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Still not made final choice for my Mono Competition. Competition is Wednesday, so need my title sorted by Weds morning at the latest!

This Ruby shot is in:

6223115368_cb73482593_b.jpg


But I need a second. I came to look at the duck again, but realised it wasn't good quality...pixellated and blocked up whites and so on. So, more choices. ONE of these...

6254727903_6b02e074c5_b.jpg


6255221662_d503f47dea_b.jpg


6254675949_cd0315fb51_b.jpg


6238840394_076ffb067e_b.jpg


6239039680_258dcf1fed_b.jpg


Help!
 
I like the ostrich.

The lizard looks like it has some weird glow around it.
 
I like the shot of the mammal the best, mostly his body language and expression.
 
i'd say i like the meerkat the best

but the ostrich is pretty good too, though i feel tightly cropped on that one
 
Good choice on the first one...gorgeous photo!
Second choice: I'd pick the lizard, hands-down, if it wasn't for that halo/glow around it. That kinda throws me off. If the glow can't be fixed, I think I'd go with the...uh...what IS that thing? Is it a meerkat?
 
I like the ostrich.

The lizard looks like it has some weird glow around it.

Yes...in colour the lights around the lizard and the rocks etc. look fine, but in mono they looked bad, so i cloned around...obviously not well enough!

I like the shot of the mammal the best, mostly his body language and expression.

The Mammal is a meerkat. :)
Yeah, he has some attitude...a group of meerkats is a "mob"...fits, i think! :)


i'd say i like the meerkat the best

but the ostrich is pretty good too, though i feel tightly cropped on that one

I deliberately cropped close to get the eye...I think deliberate close crops can be acceptable if the intention is clear. Thanks for liking my meerkat, though. :)

Good choice on the first one...gorgeous photo!
Second choice: I'd pick the lizard, hands-down, if it wasn't for that halo/glow around it. That kinda throws me off. If the glow can't be fixed, I think I'd go with the...uh...what IS that thing? Is it a meerkat?

thank you...my daughter Ruby is one of the two most gorgeous poeple, the other being her sister. :) (three if you count their mum, which I suppose I should! ;) )

So, another meerkat vote. Thanks. :)
 
maybe the ostrich but with a different crop.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom