Still on My Quest to Find the Perfect Photo

AgentDrex

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
These are obviously not the perfect photos I strive to obtain, but they are what they are:

#1 - A moody photo reminding me of a Stephen King-type novel - 4 or 5 minute exposure on a foggy night - I screwed with WB to give it a green glow (green, hint hint for those who know me)

6588121029_17c01613e1_b.jpg

#2 - A dreamy look at Itasca Lake in Minnesota

6588134721_7e9cd74bb7_b.jpg

#3 - A before-and-after photo collage of my attempt to use a plain old napkin as a reflector for small object lighting...60 watt bulb from ceiling - Burger King napkin camera bottom right

IMG DELETED

Last edited:
THESE ARE AWESOME! The green is so cool! I love 2...very smooth and yet so crisp.I find these very appealing! What were you using?

i have a friend that does cross process looking stuff like this with film. you should check out using film to get some wicked effects. It can give it a smudgy dirty kinda of look that is awesome.

Your WAAAAAAAAYYYY over budget on #3... noone can afford that kind of lighting gear!

What is your defination of the perfect photo? Photography is subjective, so it depends on whos viewing - they might be perfect! Great shots BTW

I have a penchant for soft, noisy photos; I draw to them like an ant to a picnic. Thank you for the kind comments and I apologize for not being on here more to help others. I haven't been shooting much lately. I plan on doing more, but then I don't. I'm lazy lately.

The title of this thread is "Still on My Quest to Find the Perfect Photo" is a way of me saying I still have a passion for photography. There is no perfect photo and the search for one is an infinite road.

Most reactions

Back