Stock images for a sale

Geaux

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So I came into some old Minolta film gear and the only lens actually worth something, is the 50mm Maxxum f/1.4

I wish there was a way I could get it to work on my Nikon, but besides crummy adapters, looks like I won't be able to "easily" do it. I'm still debating on selling or not, but took the images anyways. What ya think?

Minolta 50mm Maxxum f/1.4 by NOLA_2T, on Flickr

I know there are some dust spots on the lens itself, but it's an old lens. I tried, but no luck to get every speck off haha.

Not a FOR SALE thread or anything, just strictly wanted input on the photos and if they are a good representation of the lens.

on a darker monitor at work today...noticed my whites aren't all that white and top and bottom images show the wall line in back. BOOOOO

Always apply a curves adjustment to check those backgrounds for cleanness. Just shove the entire tonal range of the image into wherever you have placed the background and see what pops out. Then remove the curves adjustment!

Very good tip, definitely will use that next time. Didn't have a "light box", just white board and blowing out back wall with flash.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back