What's new

STOP!!!! and more

I think its like a nest or something on the stop sign
 
is there any way I can get some C&C on the new ones?
 
this will be the last time I bump this
 
A few more

#3
btgbgb.jpg
I really like this shot, makes the area look really spooky which I like a lot. Dont really like the border but thats a personal preference I guess.
 
yeah i like em
 
Totally agree with Darkhunter. Very creepy, but cool.
 
why thank you :)
 
thank you all very much your help means alot
 
why are these photos getting such few comments?
 
You get way more on your threads than I ever do on mine. :)
 
You're on page 2, I'm not sure why you think that's few. Other than the huge black border, I really like these shots. Because they're so abstract, of which I have no experience doing or know anything about, it's difficult for me to give any critique. That may be the case with others... why you're not getting specific critique.
 
True lol sorry
 
and that is true they are sorta hard to c&C
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom