What's new

STOP!

Rick58

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Jun 23, 2012
Messages
4,227
Reaction score
1,473
Location
Reading, Pa
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I finally had a chance to take Pixmedic's lens for a walk, and I must say. I'm impressed!
Thank you Jason!


Tamron 55-200
ISO: 200
1/125
f6.3

View attachment 39875
 
I forgot you got that.
glad to see its getting used.
looks like it takes a pretty sharp photo.
 
I forgot you got that.
glad to see its getting used.
looks like it takes a pretty sharp photo.

Looks like you solved your focus issue!

I'm very happy with the results of this lens. I didn't even apply any post sharpening.
My church doors are with the 35mm prime
This one is with PM's Tamron
Now I need to try the kit again
Funny thing is, I'm not doing anything differently.
 
Looks pretty good!

Funny thing is, I'm not doing anything differently.
That's probably a good thing. It eliminates 'you' as the source of whatever problems you were (apparently) having before.

(I say apparently because I didn't see the other photos you are talking about.)
 
Well, 141 people looked at it. I guess it either 100% sucks or it's 100% perfect. It's must be perfect because my pictures don't suck :lol:
 
I don't think it sucs either. :) In fact I really enjoy the texture in this scene. Such a cool find.
 
Thanks Kristina. I now have a fan club. Membership: 1 :lol:
 
the view count isn't really that accurate as far as actual people reading the post. it counts people that click on links from web searches, not just forum clicks. most of those views COULD be from google, bing, yahoo, or some other search engine that picked up on any number of keywords in your thread. IE: someone searching Tamron 55-200.

PS: you can make me official fan #2
 
Ah, Rick - back to the rust and peeling paint! You're on that slippery slope to becoming an abstract photographer. I know, I know, you'll deny it, but I think you should just come out and be proud!
 
Ah, Rick - back to the rust and peeling paint! You're on that slippery slope to becoming an abstract photographer. I know, I know, you'll deny it, but I think you should just come out and be proud!


thats right Rick! be proud of who you are! We're behind you 110%! no judgements here!
 
I'm not ready to come out yet. My parents would be devastated :lol:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom