What's new

Stormy Beach texting

Mike Lamb

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Jun 7, 2009
Messages
1,641
Reaction score
598
Location
Chicago
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
.
 

Attachments

  • text 1400.webp
    text 1400.webp
    169.7 KB · Views: 144
I think I would have liked this one better with out the people. It has good depth to it with the plants in the foreground, then the beach, and finally the sky/clouds. Very moody.
 
Pretty good, and soooooooooooooooo on the pulse of the generation shown in the photo! I like the foreground plants a lot, really good framing. love the stormy ocean waves and a good sky rendering too.
 
It seems that some people need to have phones that can warn them about lightning.
 
Nice shot Mike, I really like the processing too. Can you let us know what you did to get this look please?
Thanks all. This was all auto focus on my Fuji point and shoot. I desaturated and took some noise out of the sky but that's about it.
 
I like it. The processing to. Odd in the right way.
 
It's good just as it is.

I wonder if they are texting each other.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom